Tuesday 12 March 2013

Growth

Ok,as much as I'm stoked that my hair is growing at the rate it is,I would really like to state that ; IF YOU LEAVE IT ALONE,IT WILL GROW!
(Sorry for screaming,lol)
Let me explain,
Too much of ANYTHING is bad and never yields good results.
I do have a regimen(finally) after months of trial and error and finding out what works and how to tweak what doesn't.
I do take tips from all my natural hair big sisters but I put my own twist on it and its working. And I have learned that monitoring my growth will not make my hair grow,it'll only breed frustration.
Since I realized this,this journey has been going a lot more easy.
I decided to love and embrace every stage of my length journey. As someone said,"It's a journey not a competition.
That said,happy growing!


No comments:

Post a Comment